Wednesday 17 August 2016

Cute Chirping Away Card

Hello all.......!!

I am here today sharing a cute card I made using Peek-a-boo Chirping Away and Sentiment from Sheepy Friendship stamp sets. This stamp is really very very cute.


For this card I used water colour technique for the first time as this technique really fascinates me and I just love how this card turned out so beautifully.


I used my Staedtler Lunac water colour pencils and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink by Tim Holtz. Firstly I coloured my background with green, yellow and Blue. Then I stamped images from chirping away stamp set, coloured them and adhered the fussy cut images to the background to give my card a little 3D look.


I am entering this card to the the following Challenges:-








I hope you all will like my post. I'll be more happy and pleased if you share your comments and suggestions whilch will help me in improving my crafting and keep me motivated.

Thank You So Much For Stopping By And Keep Crafting..........!!

Have A Great Day..........!!

Love n Regards,
Apurva

2 comments:

  1. Hi Apurva! Such a beautiful card !! LOVE the cute and happy scenery you have made using those stamps and water colours. :)
    Thanks for entering this lovely creation to the friendship card challenge on my blog.
    Jasleen xx

    ReplyDelete